Christian Meditation - Prayer of the Heart
In Word Watchers Way -
Meditation is Hearing/Listening
The Trumpet sounds to Announce The Word Watchers Way for Behold Now - is the Accepted time, Behold Now is the Day of Salvation (deliverance). (II Cor. 6: 2).
1) The Bible states that Jesus said in the First Commandment "Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is ONE Lord...... (Mark 12: 30).
2) In the Beginning, God created the heavens and the earth and in the Garden of Eden, he planted a Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (duality) (Gen. 1: 1; 2: 9). This has been the mystery (missed tree) to all people.
3) At the Root of all our troubles is Not Listening! Thus, we cannot understand and obey if we don't listen, so we miss the first cause, first creation, first principle, source which is the Father.
4) Jesus chose his first two disciples - Andrew (Strength) and Simon Peter (Faith or Rock). Simon means Hearing, Obeying and Understanding. And how do we receive strength? By Waiting on God (sitting meditation). (Isaiah 40: 31).
5) So, we are lost in thought - the original sin (missing the Mark) because we do not Hear/Listen. Some 60,000 thoughts bombard us daily, so it is difficult to get quiet.
6) The Second Commandment is to "Love
your neighbor as yourself". Before you can Love your
neighbor, you must Love God. Love means to FOCUS
- give Full Attention. (Mark 12: 30).
7) Meditation is the Art of Listening. We must be "still" before we can Hear His Voice and know that "I am" is the name of God in Man. (Psalms 46: 10).
8) In time, our conversation will be few words or just "yes" or "no" for we must study to be quiet. (I Thes. 4: 11).
9) The Proof of Discipleship is "My sheep hear my voice and they follow me". (John 10th chapter).
10) In each step (church) we have the message "He that has ears, let him listen/hear what the Spirit says". (Rev. chapters 1 to 4).
WORD WATCHERS WAY
P.O. Box 454
Williston, FL 32696